Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i'll be the one at the cool kids' table doing the "make milk come out of my nose" trick

first day of class today. sabrina has been very supportive. she is walking me to the bus stop and has helped me get the essential items to be successful, not just in school, but in making a great first impression. so i have taken these pictures to show you that i am going into architecture school equipped with:

1) a trapper keeper, of course, that displays my passion for hot air balloons (because unicorns were sold out).


2) My A-Team Lunch Box. Yep. Ain't nobody gonna pity this fool.


3) And, just so that my coolness is immediately recognized, a classic winger t-shirt. she IS only seventeen. but that is how we do in texas.


see you at the max, suckas.

No comments:

Post a Comment