Sunday, March 16, 2008

I saw a Deadhead sticker on a Cadillac

Alright...so it was actually a Marilyn Manson sticker on a Pontiac. At the Starbucks drive thru.

I thought...WWMMD? What would Marilyn Manson do? Probably not go to Starbucks. Which got me thinking...maybe he would. I mean, let's be honest, his whole deal is shock. I bet he wears Levi's and plain old t-shirts and maybe even gets a Sunday morning cup of coffee @ the 'buck.

So Mr. (or Mrs.?) Manson, can you help me out? How do YOU feel about Starbucks? Do you condone Mr. Pontiac's Starbucks drinking habits or is that too normal for you?

1 comment:

  1. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete