Monday, December 17, 2007

feeding hungry children and learning how to talk real good-like



alright. you all must go to www.freerice.com. it is a fun vocabulary-building game - and for every correct answer, you donate 20 grains of rice to a hungry child through the united nations.

i heard the guy who created it on npr this morning and he can't really break a score of 45 (you will see how the scores go). i believe 50 is prefect. i am hitting about 41. see how you do.

good luck to you and feed the children

2 comments:

  1. I heard that this site was going to be on NPR. I actually heard about it from http://flagrantdisregard.com/ the other day and I got to the upper 30s before realizing that I was at work and that I ought to be utilizing my time more wisely. I'll have to get back at it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I like that you said, "50 is prefect."

    ReplyDelete