Thursday, March 29, 2007

Harry Potter & the Deathly Hallows

Alright, so I'm obviously late on the take, which is good because it means I don't have to wait as long but I just found out from the AP that the new Harry Potter book, the last one, drops July 21st. I'll be dressed up in costume and waiting at Barnes and Noble to get my copy at midnight. Actually...I'll probably just pre-order it from Amazon. Potter for President.

Anyway...I have a reason to live again.

Here is the American book cover & the two British covers:

1 comment:

  1. If they were good at marketing, they would make two American book covers. One in the south with Harry zapping a Muslim terrorist, and one in the northeast/west coast with Harry saving the polar ice caps. It doesn't even need to relate to the story, people would buy it for the cover, place it prominently in their homes, and feel good about owning a book that portrays their values. That's the American way.

    ReplyDelete